Obama Chia Pet - This is NOT a Joke
by Kansas City News
I have just seen the most hilarious commercial ever. Chia, famous for their Chia Pets has come out with a Chia Pet Obama! This commercial came on right after South Park so I thought for sure that it was a joke, but alas, this baby is for REAL!
Apparently the Obama Chia has been pulled from the shelves of several stores claiming that it is racist. I must admit, as hilarious as this is, it does come a little close to Al Jolson singing "Mammy" in blackface.
Try not to laugh while you watch the commercial clip:
Oh hell yes, while I was loading our clip I found another version of the Chia Obama commercial that is even BETTER! This one will have you doing a SPIT TAKE. His frickin' green Chia hair grows out of his melon like a jungle-green afro with time lapse - this is priceless.
Ok, I'm laughing too hard to type anymore. Jesus, just when you thought you'd seen it all...
Kansas City News and official KC news articles by KCMB on Royals, Chiefs, neighborhoods, restaurants, MU, KU, Kansas City charity events and fundraisers, ufo sightings, dui checkpoints, weather, politics and government, power and light district, concerts, entertainment and other official Kansas City news from your KC news leader KCMB.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Obama Chia Pet - Racist Claims Pulled From Shelves
This is a legally confirmed "open forum" website that is not responsible for any content posted within. The opinions, articles and comments on this site do not reflect the opinions of the owner of this site, or it's subsidiaries.
Protect yourself, Kansas City's pedestrians, children, and pets from outdoor shocks or electrocution.
HOW TO SLAY AN INVISIBLE DANGER.
Blair Sorrel, Founder
Contact voltage is a chronic hidden hazard that can readily victimize an unsuspecting dog, walker, or both. No dog lover could possibly observe a more horrifying scene than witnessing his beloved pet instantaneously maimed or tragically electrocuted. When you exercise your pooch, please exercise greater prudence. Common outdoor electrical and metal fixtures may shock or even kill your vulnerable dog. And depending upon the current, the walker will be bitten and like poor Aric Roman, suffer permanently. But you can, indeed, self-protect.
Just start to adopt this simple strategy -- EYEBALL THE BLOCK, AND AVOID A SHOCK. Take a few seconds and make your trajectory toward generally safer, free standing, non-conductive surfaces, ie., plastic, wood, cardboard. Intuit your dog's cues and if it's resistant, change directions. Work site perimeters may be live so try to elude them. If necessary, switch sides of the street or your hands when leading to skirt hazards. If you traverse the same route, you may memorize locations of potential dangers. Carry your pooch when in doubt. Consider indoor restroom products like PottyPark when external conditions are chancy or RopeNGo's hardware-free leash and harness. And don't rely on dog booties as a palliative as they will actually put your pet at even greater risk since the dog can't tell you they're leaking! To learn to more, please see StreetZaps. A safer walk is yours year round if you are willing to open to your eyes and mind to it.
Have you heard of the chia are contest yet? If not this is your chance to submit your designs for a new chia pet. If your design is chosen it could become the new face of chia and you'll have a chance to win some cash prizes. Follow the link chachia.me/tennis to join.
Post a Comment