10. San Diego Airport - Lindbergh Field
9. Madeira Airport - Portugal, Spain
7. Courcheval Airport, France
6. Kai Tak Airport Hong Kong
5. Gibralter International Airport
Gibralter airport makes our top 10 most dangerous airports mainly because there is a four lane highway that passes right through the middle of the runway! There is a stoplight, similar to one you would see at a railroad crossing that shuts down the highway whenever a plane takes off or lands. This can stop traffic for up to 30 minutes. The next challenge is the landing. The rock of Gibralter creates an extremely complex wind circle that can throw the planes around quite a bit when they reach about 300 feet. The swirling winds are very unpredictable and cause pilots to be on their "A" game every landing at Gibralter.
4. Princess Julianna Airport at St. Maartin
3. Gustaf III Airport - St. Barts